Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Totally missed it.

I was going to make a post when I hit 100 followers.
But sadly, I missed it.
107 right now!
Which is even better.
Thanks everyone for being interested!

On a side note:

Portal 2 is pretty sweet. 
Love the retro levels.

I wish the Droid Incredible had a front facing camera.

I remember that I had a sweet dream a couple nights ago.
Unfortunately, I don't remember any of it.
Just that it was cool.

I think I may start attaching at least a few walls to each post.
People seem to like them.

Until next time..




8 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, you have an awesome blog
    And awesome blogs deserve to hit the 100.
    Congrats! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those exploding crayons look cool. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope the Pidgeon is deaf lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think everyone misses that 100th follower :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm sure the pigeon's revenge is going to be pretty sweet...and messy. Congrats on 100 as well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww poor little bird.

    ReplyDelete